Jones Liveable Place Index™
Energy: 1,516,944 kWh saved (138 homes powered)
Air: 449 metric tons CO2 offset (91 cars off the road)
Water: 1,622,290 gallons saved (81,115 showers)
Economic Impact: $99,639,700
Jobs Created: 632
The Livable Place Index™ is Gerding Edlen’s system of metrics to measure our dedication to people, planet, and prosperity.
This is home.
- Smart, well-designed living spaces
- Modern kitchens with cabinet-fronted appliances
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows
- Earth-friendly LED lighting
- Nest Learning Thermostats™ in every unit
- Non-toxic paints, glues and sealants
Jones is designed to operate 27% more efficiently than a code-compliant building.
Jones Nest Learning Thermostats™ can lower energy bills by 20%.
This is living.
- Rooftop lounge with spectacular views, chef’s kitchen, pool table and TV area
- Outdoor terrace and sun deck with a pool, lounge chairs, cabanas, fire pit and barbecues
- Covered dog run and dog washing stations
- Modern athletic facilities
- Lobby with fireplace, bartop workstation and conference room with AV technology
- Bike parking with maintenance area
Location is everything.
Chicago's Go-to Haven.
With art galleries, restaurants, vibrant nightlife and dramatic city views, River North thrives as a premier Chicago destination. Braced by active streets and easy access to the feeder ramps for I-90 and 94, Jones hits a clean 100 on its Transit Score, on top of being labeled “paradise” for both walkers and riders alike.
Jones features 82% post-industrial recycled content hardwood flooring.
Jones recycles wastewater to irrigate its native landscaping.
220 W Illinois Street Chicago, IL 60654
Jones uses sustainable cleaning solutions to keep it pristine as well as green.